Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just A Thought...

My father-figure Cliff wrote this to me in an email. I am so grateful for him and all of his kindness over the years.

You have to keep in mind that it is entirely up to you what you do…It is your path so remember that all the things you do on your journey are important and they don't always fall in the time frames or plans of others and that is o.k. because it is not their road to follow.”

I think sometimes we just need simple reminders that we’re all living different lives and we shouldn’t expect our “journey” to go the same way or at the same pace as others. Every life is beautiful because it belongs to one particular person—we each write our own story and that’s what makes it so special.

1 comments:

Schutzenegger said...

That thought right there is part of the reason it bugs me when people make quick judgment calls on other people's decisions.
That, or they say - "if I were in that situation..."
Because people don't know what the other side is like...

Post a Comment